Commercial /Corporate Law
We regularly advise companies and entrepreneurs in the field of commercial and corporate law. We assist investors, both domestic and foreign, in new business start-ups, establishment of international companies in Spain and joint venture agreements for investments or new businesses.
At the corporate level, we advise companies by undertaking the role of Board Secretary, for any corporate acts, including restructuring.
Assistance to our clients in the field of commercial contracts through preparing for and taking part in commercial contract negotiations is also standard practice in our firm.
The appropriate tax advice supplements our commercial services, we will always seek an approach optimising taxation.
- Commercial contracts
- Incorporation, maintenance, and winding-up of companies
- Design and planning of corporate structures
- Joint ventures
- Corporate restructuring: transformation, merger, and demerger
- Conflicts between partners
- Insolvency: managing insolvency and representing creditors
- Unfair competition.
- Merger and acquisition transactions (see Mergers and Acquisitions)