The Tax Law Department provides advice to companies and individuals, and fiscal support for those commercial and property transactions taken on by the firm.
The experience we have acquired on taxation in multinational company groups allows us to offer complete solutions to our clients in the field of direct taxation, such as tax planning, corporate and operational restructuring, international taxation, transfer pricing and assistance for inspections and litigation.
- Tax advice on financial, commercial and property transactions
- Tax planning
- Corporate restructuring
- National and international corporate taxation
- Income tax and IRNR (non-residents)
- Transfer pricing, management fees, patent box and Apas
- Indirect taxation (VAT, ITP, and Spanish stamp duty)
- Tax procedure and inspection
- Financial-administrative claims (TEAC / TEAR)
- Cadastral valuations: optimising the cadastral valuation of properties and improving tax treatment for related taxes (Spanish Property Tax, IIVTNU-Municipal Capital Gains Tax, Rates).