Our Urban Planning Department offers advice both to public and private bodies on the following issues:
- Land law. Advice and contractual management in Urban development, with the mandatory application of the appropriate national, regional, or local government legislation in every case.
- Preparing and processing planning, land-use, and urban management tools.
- Refurbishment, regeneration, and urban renewal.
- Demarcating properties.
- Obtaining urban development permits for the appropriate development of property projects.
- Preparation of specification terms and contracts for urban development public tenders.
- Incorporation and termination (and any other commercial transactions) for urban development companies.
- Management of compensation boards, urban development consortia, associations, groups and collaborating planning institutions.
- Regional and local expropriations (sole portfolio, reversals, repricing, etc.).
- Compliance with environmental regulations relating to urban projects or land.
- Deallocation and charging of property.
- Administrative and contentious appeals, including those imposing sanctions.