In Aisén Abogados we have a long history of assisting with transactions involving shopping centres and superstores. These are some of our most emblematic projects:
- Centro Comercial Opción (Madrid): due diligence and acquisition of the company owning 50% of Centro Comercial Tres Aguas (Madrid).
- Alfafar Parc (Valencia): providing legal advice on the creation and development of the Park’s medium-sized surfaces. Implementing the construction of commercial buildings, marketing of leaseholds and/or land rights for plots resulting from the deployment of medium and large commercial surfaces.
- Thader shopping centre (Murcia): entire process of negotiation and development Purchase of land, land management and urban development, contracting the construction works and other transactions up to opening.
- Park Central (Tarragona): legal and urban adaptation of the modification and expansion of the shopping centre.
- Commercial premises (retail): sale and purchase and leasing of venues in Madrid and Barcelona city centres.